The Best Coffee Alternative: Juice for Energy & Productivity
From students to working adults, at some point in your life you would want a coffee for a quick energy boost to increase your productivity. Coffee has become one of the most consumed and loved beverages worldwide. Unarguably, the warm beverage in the morning has become a part of our Malaysian Culture for decades. Malaysians easily get their hands on coffee, be it a pack of 3 in 1 instant coffee, kopitiam coffee, or even cafe style coffee such as Starbucks/Coffee Bean. Getting their daily morning fix has become a habit for some people.
Now, have you ever asked yourself:
- How often are you drinking coffee?
- Are you becoming reliant on caffeine in order to hustle through the day?
- Are you aware of the downsides of consuming too much coffee?
Consuming too much coffee will actually cause more harm to you than you know. Caffeine overdose can potentially cause headaches, digestive problems, nervousness, and agitation. For some individuals, it also reduces your sleep quality too.
It’s never too late to try out other coffee alternatives and the BEST coffee alternatives is none other than FRUIT JUICE. With the RIGHT combination of fruit juice, you can boost your energy levels & productivity while getting your daily nutrition intake!
Basic Ingredients to DIY Your Very Own Energy Booster Juice
- Carrots - Orange or purple carrots.
- Green/Red Apples
- Spinach - Washed spinach leaves
For Green Juice
- Prepare apples, celery and spinach leaves.
- Drop all three ingredients for green juice into your Kuvings Slow juicer.
- Serve immediately.
For Orange Juice
- Peel off orange skin, wash apples and carrots.
- Drop the ingredients for orange juice into your Kuvings Slow juicer
- Serve and enjoy.
Tip: It’s best to drink your energy booster juice first thing in the morning before your breakfast for the ultimate absorption from your body. So start juicing and try out these recipes. Who knows, it might be your best energy booster alternative yet!