Sweet Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranates contain many antioxidants and vitamin C. Because of their high concentration of antioxidants, pomegranates have anti-inflammatory effects.
Drinking pomegranate juice regularly can help improve digestion, lower your risk of heart disease, and help fight certain cancers.
Juice 1 Pomegranate and 3 medium apples together by Kuvings juicer assembled with juicing strainer.
Only 1 apple can give you all the fruity sweetness without all the artificial sugars.
It’s the perfect way to get your fruit fix and in a pretty way!
This is so tasty and refreshing!
To remove seeds from the pomegranate, make a shallow cut around the top of the fruit. Use your fingers to remove the cut piece. Cut pomegranate into shallow wedges, following the lines of the star-shaped white pith. Carefully pull wedges apart to expose the seeds.
Also you can juice whole pomegranate with Kuvings REVO830 juicer.
Blog postsView all
- 5 Productivity Hacks for a Healthier Lifestyle
- Preserve Slow Juice Freshness With Kuvings Glass Bottles
- Pet-Friendly Recipes Using Juicing Pulps
- Juicing for Your Little Ones
- Why Should You Slow Juice With Kuvings?
- Water-Rich Foods for Wellness with Kuvings Malaysia
- 3 Sinus Relief Slow Juicing Recipes With Kuvings