How To Make Tofu
How To Make Tofu
Gone are the days of store-bought alternatives; with just a few simple ingredients and our step-by-step instructions, you’ll be enjoying your very own homemade tofu and soy milk in no time. Whether you’re a vegan, lactose intolerant, or just exploring new culinary avenues, mastering the art of tofu and soy milk preparation is an essential skill. Unlock the secret to a healthier, tastier, and cost-effective protein source now.
Home-made Tofu is Additives Free!
Homemade Tofu Recipe
There are a few steps involved in making homemade tofu and it does take a little bit of forward planning (mostly because you have to soak your soya beans for 24 hours). The steps are very straight forward though and it can be broken down into parts making this recipe very manageable.
Let’s get started!
Just a note before we get going, you need to start soaking your beans at least 24 hours before you need them.
- 2 cups soybean
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Soak 2 cups soybean in water for 8 hours.
- Add soybean 1 : water 1/2
- Make soybean water by adding kale and carrots separately.
- When it starts to boil, pour cold water.
- Reduce to medium heat then stir.
- Add coagulant.
- Cover the pot, wait for 15 minutes.
- Place a heavy weight on top for 15 minutes.
Blog postsView all
- 5 Productivity Hacks for a Healthier Lifestyle
- Preserve Slow Juice Freshness With Kuvings Glass Bottles
- Pet-Friendly Recipes Using Juicing Pulps
- Juicing for Your Little Ones
- Why Should You Slow Juice With Kuvings?
- Water-Rich Foods for Wellness with Kuvings Malaysia
- 3 Sinus Relief Slow Juicing Recipes With Kuvings